SUITES OVERVIEW AND SUITES OVERVIEW TO MODERN, BRIGHT & SPACIOUS
The community's focus on natural textures carries throughout our collection of stunning suites. Inspired by the shifting tonal palette present during the day, we present luxurious options that weave together inviting wood finishes, refined quartz countertops, polished tile backing and scintillating metal accents.
Bridging the gap between the urban landscape and the urban forest, our interior design envelopes you in warm, organic and sophisticated materials. Fall in love with the clean lines, stunning geometric patterns and perfect natural textures all brilliantly crafted to echo the surrounding environment of the BLVD Beltline community.
- Choice of three contemporary palettes: Morning, Noon and Dusk
- Soaring 9 ceilings in main living areas, 10 ceilings on select suites and penthouse levels
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for generous natural light and breathtaking views
- Energy-efficient, privacy-grade roller shade window coverings
- Contemporary woodgrain plank flooring throughout
- Solid core interior doors for improved acoustics
- Suites are pre-wired with high-speed fibre optic wiring to provide Telus fibre and Shaw coax installations
- Individual unit-controlled heating and cooling
- Individual energy-efficient fan-coil units with advanced air filtration
- In-suite laundry - front loading
- Large, open balconies available on select floor plans
- Premium Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Smart contemporary range with touchscreen
- Smart-enabled microwave with multi-step cooking
- Full capacity dishwasher
- Sleek refrigerator
- Natural stone inspired quartz countertops
- Undermount stainless steel sinks
- Chrome Kohler pull-down faucet
- Contemporary full-height cabinets with soft-close doors and elegant pulls
- Island with extra storage and eating bar furnished with designer lighting
- Quartz countertops with undermount sinks
- Standard size soaker tub
- Spacious medicine cabinets
- Energy-efficient lighting throughout
- Glass door alcove showers*
- Porcelain tile on all wet wall surrounds
Every aspect of BLVD Beltline has been carefully green designed and constructed to promote environmental consciousness and your health as a resident.
As such, the BLVD Beltline community is targeting LEED Silver certification, providing you with an enhanced living experience. The LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) program is the most widely recognized international mark of excellence for green building in over 160 countries.
Our newest community promotes innovative design and forward-thinking programs through LEED, and we're happy to present you with the benefits of this conscientious commitment:
Large windows maximize views and natural daylight in the building, which also promote comfort and wellbeing. By maximizing the amount of daylight in your suite, we help ensure that you need to use less electricity and, in turn, conserve energy.
All individual suites are provided with dedicated water meters, meaning you pay only for the water you use. This alongside with our low-flow plumbing fixtures, means you will save even more, while also saving the environment.
With BLVD Beltline located within walking distance of three public bus lines and two CTrain lines, the building offers incredible connectivity and provides you with sustainable and environmentally friendly living. Enjoy walking or biking to the downtown core, lively 17th Avenue and the East Village, various grocery stores, restaurants and more. Leave your car at home and spend less time in traffic, and more time doing the things you love.
BLVD Beltline was constructed with products that contain low amounts of Volatile Organic Compounds (known as VOCs). This helps us ensure your lung health and also helps us to protect residents with sensitive respiratory systems, as well as children. Plus, with our stringent No Smoking policy, we further protect the air you and your family breathe.